oreo cheesecake bites
I played around with this recipe until it was perfect and you guys – it’s perfect! These oreo cheesecake bites are insanely delicious, gluten free, grain free, basically zero grams of sugar and can even be made vegan!
I focus on making foods with REAL ingredients, reducing sugar and making it taste even better than the original!
And these Oreo cheese cake bites nail it! They are the perfect clean, healthy dessert for anytime.
Plus, if you use the ingredients I recommend, they will have less than 1 gram of sugar!
- 8 oz cream cheese or vegan cream cheese (plain)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 1-3 tbsp no sugar cocoa cereal or keto oreo cookie crumbs – I used this cereal
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
Directions for Filling
- In a medium sauce pan, heat coconut butter over medium-low, stirring regularly until soft.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until it softens and it well combined.
- Stir in erythritol and then remove from heat.
- Use a food processor or simple place cereal or cookies in a bag to crush into small pieces.
- Slowly fold in cereal or cookie crumbs.
Directions for Crust
- In a bowl or food processor, combined all dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add melted coconut oil and vanilla and continue to process until well combined.
Making Your Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Use a spoon or tablespoon to scoop out the crust mixture and drop it into individual silicone mini muffin liners.
- Use the back of the spoon or tablespoon to press it firmly down so it sticks together like a crust. You can also push it up the sides depending on how much you add to each.
- Add a scoop of the cheesecake filling to each and press it down to fill the mini cup.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to harden.
- Remove them from freezer and allow about 5 minutes to slightly soften before eating.
- Store them in freezer in an airtight container for up to two weeks!
I know you are going to be OBSESSED with these. This recipe will typically make about 20 mini bites (depends on how much you are filling) and I recommend a serving size of 1-2.
Make sure you tag me on IG when you make these! I want to hear what you think!