Delicious, Protein-Packed Vegan Brownie Balls
I created this recipe for a SnapChat takeover on POPSUGAR and had to share them here! They’re just too good!
1 -1/2 cup Walnuts
1 cup pitted & soaked Medjool Dates
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp vanilla
- Pit dates and soak in warm water for about 5 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, blend walnuts into a powder
- Add cocoa powder, salt, vanilla and quickly blend together
- Drain the dates and add them to the mixture
- Blend again until you get a cookie dough type texture
- Roll into small quarter-sized balls
- Store in fridge (or freezer for less temptation to over-do it)
*Optional: roll balls in unsweetened coconut flakes and chopped walnuts
Serving size 2 balls