Low calorie spritzer. The Holidays in Your Glass
If you’re looking for a low calorie cocktail that will satisfy everyone at your holiday party this is it! We LOVE this beacause it can easily be made non-alcoholic and give your the look and taste of the holidays right in your glass! This Raspberry Apple Spritzer about 100 calories (with vodka) and takes less than 5 minutes to make!
- 1/2 small apple sliced
- 2 tbsp raspberries
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2- 1.5oz pours of vodka or gin
- 1 can club soda or mineral water
**Ditch the booze and add more club soda for a mocktail version!
- Add Ice, alcohol and club soda to each glass
- Smack rosemary between your hands or rub it to release the aromas
- Garnish with fruit and rosemary.
*For more flavor, muddle the raspberry in the glass before adding ice.