keto cake. keto cake. ?t’s a happy feeling nothing in the world can buy, as we pass around the coffee and the pumpkin CAKE ?
Ok so my version doesn’t sound right, but it tastes perfect, and will save you the pie hangover (Am I the only one that feels majorly tired after a slice of pie?). And that’s because it’s paleo: grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy free. It’s amazing. No lie. The perfect healthy dessert to bring to any party! Everyone will be asking you for this delicious recipe!
Keto Pumpkin Cake
So healthy and so delicious. Feel free to take some artistic liberties with those toppings!
- 4 cups Almond Flour
- 2 cups Organic Pumpkin
- 3/4 cups Monkfruit sweetener
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cups Milk or Almond Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
For Frosting Drizzle:
- 2 Scoops Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer or Gress Fed Whey Protein
- Milk of choice (either grass-fed organic cow milk, or dairy free option!)
Pre-Heat Oven to 375 degrees.
Then blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. This will help smooth out the Almond Flour.
Coat cake pan of choice with coconut oil
Bake for about 20 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick and remove it clean.
Then, let it cool!
For the icing drizzle, slowly add milk of choice to protein powder until you reach desired consistency.
Drizzle icing over cooled cake and serve. Wow your family. Nailed it!
Can’t wait to try it out!! I am in a country that doesn’t have almond flour or monkfruit sweetener. Any suggestions for alternatives?
I would recommend stevia sweetener if that is available to you. 🙂
Hey Katie! This recipe sounds delicious, I cant wait to try it out! I was wondering two things:
1. Can I use coconut flour in place of the almond flour?
2. Is there anything you would recommend that is the most similar to the vital protiens collagen products but a lower price?
Thank You so so much for your time. have a wonderful day Babe!