Oven baked Salmon oven baked salmon.
Serving Size 1 ~ Simply double the recipe for two!
Ingredients for Salmon:
1/2 Fresh Lemon (or orange)
Directions for Salmon:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Rinse and pat salmon dry
3. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 of a lemon onto salmon in non-stick baking pan
4. Season with pepper, a pinch of salt and parsley
Directions for Salad Dressing:
1. Whisk all ingredients together
2. Add the fruit to the mixed greens
3. Use 1-2Tbs of the dressing and toss into salad mixture