Healthy Pad Thai. This is a super simple recipe you can make with rice noodles or even my favorite, zoodles!
Healthy Pad Thai
Make this healthy pad thai for dinner with chicken or shrimp enjoy all the deliciousness!
- 2 cups cooked rice noodles or zoodles
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast cubed or shrimp
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbs Raw, Unsalted Peanuts (optional)
- 1-2 Scallions, chopped
- 1-2 Small Chili Pepper, chopped
- 1/2c Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large handful Cilantro, chopped
Mix The following together in a bowl and set aside:
- 1 Tbs Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbs Fresh Lime, squeezed
- 1 Tbs Avocado or other oil
- 1 Tbs Water
- 1 Tbs Coconut Sugar
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1-2 tsp Thai Seasoning
In a sauté pan over medium heat:
1. Place 1/2 Tbs oil to coat pan
2. Drop chicken and begin to cook
3. Add scallions, chilies, peanuts & cabbage
4. Mix and begin to brown, about 5min.
5. Add liquid mixture from bowl and stir
6. Add rinsed noodles and mix
7. Add the eggs and let them sit for about 2min, then stir into the mixture and add cilantro and enjoy!