Your mom’s the best, and she deserves the best! So whip up a batch of these healthy, delish mom-osas and raise a glass to the mama who made you into the amazing woman you are today.
From For My Mama
Whatchu gonna do to celebrate the best lady on the planet? ? She deserves the best, and this Mom-osa is just one of the ways to show her how much you love her and care about her! So, what other plans do you have to pamper her? If you missed it, we shared some of our fave ways to have a fun, healthy, amaaaaazing day with her!
So let’s all raise a glass to the amazing women in our lives! Cheers to strong women: may we know them, may we be them, may we be raised by them! (And for you mamas out there, may we raise them!) ?
Recipe (2 servings):
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2 cups kale or baby spinach
- 1 medium green apple, cored
- ½ medium cucumber, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Toss all ingredients into a blender and give that baby a zap. Blend it up reallll good!
- Pour the green juice mixture over a fine-mesh sieve. Use a spoon to push the pulp down to squeeze out every last drop of that delicious green goodness!
- Pour into a glass… if you fancy, a champagne flute is the perfect vessel.
- Top off with dry champagne or prosecco… no judgment for a heavy pour.
- Raise that glass and cheers to yo mama! ??
This is a perfect way to toast your mama! Skip the standard (ahem, boring!) mimosas that are full of sugar. You totes deserve better than blood sugar crashing in the middle of your day with mom, and she for sure deserves better than a sugar death trap!