Now You Can Have Your Cake (Err… Brownies?) And Eat It, Too!
You read that right… healthy gooey no bake fudge brownies! Perfect for a weekend treat… or Valentine’s dessert… or, well, any day of the week chocolate-y delight! ?
BONUS! These little bites of heaven have only five ingredients! Plus, they’re naturally gluten-free, paleo, and vegan! Basically they are the perfect healthy dessert for ANYONE in your squad.
I’m not always a big chocolate and fruit combo person, but adding a bit of fresh raspberries to the mixture was delish! It also just adds the right amount of tart and a pop of color making them an awesome Galantine’s Day dessert! Grab your besties, some wine or kombucha and throw on your favorite girly movie – Mean Girls maybe – and get ready for a dose of healthy indulgence!
Healthy Gooey No Bake Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice- sunflower butter would work, too, to make it nut-free!)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (can sub for honey or agave, if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper; set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, sift coconut flour and cocoa powder together; set aside
- On stovetop, melt nut butter and maple syrup until combined
- Combine liquids with dry ingredients and mix well
- Mix in mashed sweet potato until fully incorporated (and then mix a little more because I always find some chunks that weren’t stirred in well the first time!)
- Pour batter into lined baking pan and refrigerate about an hour until firm
- Cut into 12 pieces and enjoy!
**NOTE: the longer they sit, the better they taste! I even pop them in the freezer sometimes, too!
Nutrition Info Per Serving: 143 Cal., 19 g. carbs., 8 g. fat, 4 g. protein, 5 g. sugar