Pumpkin Pecan pancakes. Hey there, beauty!
You’ve been killing challenges and working your butt off for sooo long, and now that we’re getting into the season of comfort food and sweet treats, you’re probably a tad bit nervous about partaking in the foodie festivities while also maintaining your amazing momentum!
But don’t worry, babe, we’ve gotchu and we’re right there with you! So, here are a couple of ways to start off you fall mornings to make sure you go to sleep with a tummy full of goodness and not a head full of guilt!
The best way to start your day:
Start the day off with a good sweat sesh, however short or long! Keeping up that good habit will automatically get you in a healthy headspace to take on the day!
Make a healthy breakfast for yourself, with lots of good fats, protein, and carbs. Lucky for you, we have just the thing!
To start off your morning the right way, whip up a batch of these grain-free Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes! This healthy and oh-so-delish recipe for any fall morning (or every morning) will give you alllllll of the cozy season feels without over-filling you up! And, it’s so easy.
Grain-Free Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup oat milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoons nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup copped pecans
1. Preheat a griddle or pan to medium heat.
2. Brush with a bit of coconut oil.
3. Mix all wet ingredients together with mixer on medium speed until combined.
4. Add the remaining dry ingredients and continue to mix until all are combined and smooth.
5. Let batter sit for 30 seconds and remix for another 30 seconds.
6. Use a ¼ cup measurement to pour batter for each pancake on the hot pan. Wait until you see a few bubbles in the middle and the edges begin to lift (about 30-45seconds) Then flip and cook for another 30 seconds on opposite side.
7. Top with chopped pecans, pure maple syrup and whipped cream.
Told you it was easy! And, these cozy pancakes are the perfect way to kick off the fall season!
We literally love putting together healthy and super easy recipes for you babes. Extremely tasty AND guilt-free? Sign me up! We love it so much that we created over 120 healthy recipes for you to easily make anytime in the Guiltless Nutrition Lifestyle and Recipe Book! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks… this nutrition book, plus this delish pumpkin pecan pancakes recipe will have your healthy eating completely set! No more looking up random recipes every night, or trying to think of new and yummy meals instead of the same thing over and over. The Guiltless Nutrition Lifestyle and Recipe Book has got you covered. Download it now for TONS more recipes like these pumpkin pecan pancakes and get ready for healthy eating to become way, way, way more fun!