Healthy Fish Tacos
These are my super simple, delicious and healthy fish tacos. You can also make them with chicken or even go vegetarian and use tofu or another veg friendly protein!
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- tbsp lime juice
- 10 oz white fish (ex: (mahi mahi / cod) , boneless skinless chicken breast or even tofu
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup cabbage or radish to top
- 2 tbsp 0% Greek Yogurt
- 4 corn tortillas or lettuce to make it even healthier!
- Combined all seasoning together well
- Coat the fish in the lime juice and then add seasoning, rubbing to cover the meat.
- Preheat skillet or grill over medium. If using stovetop, add 1/4 tbsp of avocado oil to coat the pan.
- Cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side for fish or approximately 7 minutes per side for chicken (until cooked throughout).
- Warm tortillas or prepare lettuce “shells”
- Add the chicken or fish, cabbage, greek yogurt, avocado and fresh squeeze of lime!