peanut butter Cookies. Hey you! Looking for a quick, easy, delicious, and SUGAR-FREE recipe to get you through Valentine’s Day?
Look no further than these amazing Peanut Butter Dream Coco-Cookies. They are literally healthy enough to eat for breakfast, but also a totally amazing snack to power you through a workout. We all need new ideas for healthy sweets and this one is sure to get you through those tough cravings!
1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup Stevia-sweetened chocolate chips (I love Lily’s brand)
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Whisk eggs and monkfruit together until smooth (possibly a little fluffy, even!) in a large bowl. Add the baking soda and salt, and whisk together.
3. Add in the vanilla and peanut butter, and stir until well-mixed.
4. Add in the oats (and chocolate chips, if using).
5. Scoop the dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet – roughly 3 tablespoons per cookie. Slightly flatten the tops of the dough balls.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven, then allow to cool.
7. Serve warm (preferably with a scoop of peanut butter on TOP – yum). Store in a sealed container for up to three days.