Brunch, Please! Nachos
I love me some BRUNCH! I mean, who doesn’t? It’s got it all… sweet, savory, coffee, booze… BACON! If I could have brunch everyday for every meal, I probably would. And sure, sometimes brunch can get pretty crazy. Probably a bunch of sugar — think mimosas, french toast — a bunch of empty calories. And then there’s, well, uh, bacon.
Maybe the best meal of the day needs one of the best recipes ever. Because #LiveGuiltless!
Brunch, Please! Nacho Recipe
Serves 2 (or 4 as an appetizer)
- 1 bag of Siete grain free tortilla chips (we’re kinda obsessed with the lime flavor…go for that 6 pack girl.)
- 4 oz. ground turkey (Want to make them vegetarian? Leave this part out)
- 2 eggs, vigorously whisked
For the Chipotle Lime Ranch:
- ¼ cup Paleo Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons coconut/almond milk
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Pico de gallo
- Cheese of shredded choice, if desired
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet, cook the turkey until brown. Salt to taste. (Do not remove from pan.) If you’re goin’ veg, skip this step and just heat the oil + move onto step 2!
- Pour whisked eggs into the pan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until you reach a desirable consistency.
- Lay chips on a platter, and top with egg/turkey mixture (or just eggs if you’re veg!).
**If you’re adding cheese (which is delish), first place chips on a sheet pan. Top with cheese, then broil until cheese is melty and delicious. Then place on platter.
- Top the nachos as desired with sliced avocado, pico de gallo, and cilantro. Drizzle with the chipotle lime ranch and serve!
- Now for the best part: the sauce! Whisk milk, lime juice, and all seasonings in a small bowl until well combined. Pop back into the fridge until ready to serve.
Hot tip: Try not to snack on all of them before brunch. It will legit be hard. But you can do it!!!
I mean, aren’t you just drooling looking at the picture?! I can’t even describe the smell in my kitchen right now… it’s even better than you’re imagining.
So here’s the thing! Over here at LSF HQ, we’re on a brunch kick. So we’ve got tons more brunch-inspo and tips comin’ at ya this week. Definitely keep an eye on the blog and your email for other drool-worthy goodies 😛
If you just can’t wait for more brunch recipes and goodness, grab a meal-plan bundle! Combine the Hot Body Meal Plan + the Guiltless Nutrition Lifestyle + Recipe Book to get lots more delish, healthy, guiltless recipes delivered right to your inbox!