Vegan chocolate pudding. This vegan chocolate pudding recipe only has 5 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make.
It’s packed with nutrients and a perfect #LSFapproved treat when you’re craving something chocolatey and sweet!
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup cocoa baking powder
- 1/2 tbs pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 2.5 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Remove seed from avocado and scoop out the “meat”
- Combined all ingredients in a blender or food processor
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes and enjoy!
**Additional toppings could include things like LSF homemade granola, coconut flakes, chia seeds, banana or cinnamon
Serves 2 – 175 calories per serving