It’s the most wonderful time of the year….COACHELLA SEASON, duh! Pool parties, live music, major vacay vibes. So much my vibe.
The only downside is that it can get pretty dicey trying to stay on my workout grind when I’m jumping from concert to pool party to a night out, so planning how I am going to keep things #LSFapproved is of the *highest* priority.
I’m giving you babes a little look at what I bring along to make sure I can keep it right, keep it tight AND live all my Coachella dreams this weekend.
First off, the must-have, can’t-leave-home-with-them essentials…
Sweat Guide + Booty Bands….obvs.
I know Coachella weekend is going to mean more drinks and a food than a regular weekend, but that’s no excuse to get off my game. Dancing all night definitely counts for something, but I want to be able to head home feeling good. I LOVE that we have these booty bands now that I can throw in my bag and add to my Hot Body Sweat Guide workouts. And since I’ll be in Palm Springs I’ll so be getting a tan poolside using these – or casually indoors on a flamingo floatie. Whatevs….
Yes these are the brand Queen Beyonce has been loving and I get it. They’re so cute! Definitely pricy, but if you’re ready to splurge for you Coachella packing list these sunnies should be it! This pair is on my wish list now for sure! Pont des Arts by Ahlem.
This is a non-negotiable for me. I use the Collagen Creamer every morning in my coffee and that’s not going to change just because I’m on vacay. There are little to-go packs, but since we’re driving I just grab the canister to I have plenty to share with my girls too!
It has a great source of healthy fat from coconut as well as collagen protein which is great for hair, skin and nails. And yes, fat is your friend if it’s the right kind! . I’ll get my sweat on first, then have this in my coffee as a little post-workout fuel!
Hydration is SO important, especially when you’re drinking in 90 degree weather and dancing your face off. The day drinking water bottle is the perfect size to take on the go and helps me get my DRANK on. It really should be #1 on My Coachella Packing List.
I am a wash 1-2 times a week kinda girl. My hair is really dry (thanks hypothyroidism) and it needs all the natural oil it can get. It literally takes like 4 days before I even have a hint of greasiness and that’s with daily workouts. The Dry Bar dry shampoo is my absolute favorite and smells amazing. Much needed after a few days in the dusty desert!
I have a serious problem. I literally just gave away 43 bikinis and still have an entire dresser drawer filled with ones I love. But my favorite place to be is by the water so… One of my favorite brands of bikinis is Beach Babe Swimwear. She’s a local babe here in SoCal and makes the cutest suits! And I got you girls a 15% off code you can use too!
15% OFF Use Code: LSF15
I even tried on a few of my favorites AND did a full self-tanning tutorial for part of my Coachella prep. I always get questions about my bikinis and my tanning routine, so I’m finally spilling all the secrets just in time for festival weekend. 😘
Which brings me to my next essential…SPF! Fake tans all the way b/c we want to look 25 forever and never age. You gotta be careful out there in the desert babe.
Obviously a must at Coachella. These are the three brands I love the most for body and face! I use at least a SPF 30 and reapply every 2 hours.
Sun Bum is awesome and has antioxidants and vitamin E
Coola Is organic and this one smalls like Pina Colada so you know I’m all about that!
Murad Essential C SPF smells like oranges & goes on well under makeup 👌
One, if you’re gonna wear a hat anywhere, Coachella is the place. Again, it’s CRAZY hot out there so you get some sun coverage and an easy accessory to complete your look.
Cute Workout Gear…So you actually workout!
You know I am all about earning those cocktails. I always have my booty bands in my bag and my sweat guide on my phone, but bringing a cute workout outfit means I’m that much more likely to actually do it! This is my favorite LSF tank and you know I’ve been loving the new Fabletics looks too! Their VIP program is the best beacause you can get a full outfit every month for $49.95. Check out the program and looks here,
There is way too much going on at Coachella to have to worry about a purse. I Love that fanny packs (aka “Hip Packs” because it sounds cooler) are back! Coachella is for sure the place you can rock this transparent pink one, but what color should I add to my Coachella Packing List
Ok so if you didn’t get it yet, it’s HOT in the desert. We’re only there for 3 days, but I always back at least 4 pairs of short shorts. Believe me, you’ll want them! Denim, black, high waisted, torn up… bring them all and share with your besties!
Festival Packing 101
If you aren’t bringing these things to Coachella, you’re gonna regret it, promise. And b/c I love you, I made you a cute AF printable to make sure you get everything you need to the desert (or wherever your festival of choice may be)…
My Coachella Fit Tips:
- Hydrate hydrate hydrate until you can’t hydrate any more! You will NOT have good vibes if you aren’t chugging that water. I get it: the bathroom lines are REALLY long and it’s literally the biggest downer to take a bunch of breaks. But trust me, you’ll be out of commission like *that* if you don’t keep chugging water (Especially if you’re drinking dehydrating alcohol, which…I know you are).
- Dance your heart out every chance you get. Chances are, you won’t have a good time to squeeze your LISS cardio in. Solution? Drop it low, jump up high, don’t stop moving at every show you see! You’ll burn insane calories and be having the time of your life. Win-win.
- Bring some healthy snacks. I like cashews, because the healthy fats fill me up and even out my blood sugar. That means no blood sugar crashes and the psycho cravings that go with them! You’ll save yourself a funnel cake or two, and some money (festival food is three dollar signs, am I right?!)
- Veggies with every meal. It sounds tricky, and it might be. But you’ll set yourself up to find the salad, instead of settling for the nachos. Will power is a tricky thing, but setting your intention now makes all the difference.
- Liquid IV. This powder will save your life. If you imbibe a little too hard, you’re going to be on the floor sleeping when you wanna be on the floor dancing! Liquid IV is just a powder you mix into your drink to replenish electrolytes and get you back to normal. Magic.
Hope this helps you with your festival packing, babe! Can’t wait to see your pics and your OUTFITS. Make sure to say hey if you see me out there 😉