As soon as September hits I’m always ready to dive into all the fall feels. And nothing screams cozy fall mornings quite like pumpkin spice. Basic it may be, it’s the best and you know it. These Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes are not only a perfect treat, they’re packed with protein so you don’t need an excuse to indulge a little.
You shouldn’t have to choose healthy or delicious. Food is fuel, but there is no reason you can’t enjoy it too! When you add in more recipes like these protein pancakes you’ll realize you can have it all! I have over 130 more incredible recipes you will love in my Guiltless Nutrition Lifestyle & Recipe Book If you haven’t downloaded it yet it’s time.
Along with the 130+ recipes, it’s full of the incredible hacks that helped me lose 45lbs and keep it off all these years. Plus, if you’re new to healthy living, it will help you get started. You’ll find tips for eating out, grocery shopping, meal prepping, cooking, and so so so much more! Check it out!
- ½ cup LSF Plant Protein in Vanilla
- 1 cup of all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ⅓ cup ground pecans
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp allspice
- 1 tsp dried ground ginger
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In one mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients
- Slowly mix together all ingredient until well combined
- Heat 1tbs of coconut oil on a pan over medium and cook until you start to see bubbles, then flip and cook for another 2-3minutes
Is there a trick for getting these to cook through? The insides are still dough but any longer and the outsides burn 😩
lower heat, and smooth out the batter with a spoon right after you put it in the pan so it’s not too thick