It’s time for…
✔️Prep Your Meals
✔️Plan your daily sweat
✔️Think about Leveling Up
Set your goals and write them down! Take a few minutes today to journal and set your intentions for the next 5 weeks. How do you want to feel at the end of it? What changes are you hoping to see? This challenge is about WAY more than just working out more and eating better than you did last year. It’s about learning to show your gorgeous body all the love it deserves and feeling confident from the inside out so you can enjoy the holiday season and #liveguiltless
Aside from the big-picture stuff, you are going to want to get ready with your before pics and your gear!!
Because you’re gonna want to document that #transformation. The best way to do this is to take a “before” picture now, so you can get that hottie “after” pic at the end of this thing. These can be tricky…so here are my rules-of-thumb to snapping the transformation pics.
- Lighting is everything. Try and find natural light and angle your body toward it.
- Stand in front of a simple background so you can really see your beautiful self! Selfies can totally work, but you can also recruit your bestie to help (or maybe try a DIY an iPhone tripod if you’re crafty like that…).
- Snap one from the front, one from the side, and one from the back. Work those angles, girl!
- Keep track of the details. When you take your “after” pic in a month, you’ll want to be in the same lighting, with the same background, in the same outfit. That’s the best way to really SEE the changes before your eyes .
See the diff between the two “before” pics below? (They’re both me!) Lighting, clothes, and getting that smiling face in there make a big difference.
I get taking “befores” can be tough and smiling can be hard, but this is the beginning of something major for you, be happy!
✔️Your LSF Workout Kit
Get your gear together now so it’s easy AF to get up and get at it Monday! I have a cute basket I keep in my workout space, so it’s all ready whenever I need it, and easy to put away. My go-to’s for my LSF Fit Kit…
- My Day Drinking Water Bottle
- My Resistance Booty Bands
- My fave exercise mat
- Hand weights for when I want some extra intensity (totally optional, but can be nice to have!)
- My LSF guides (mine are on my iPad)
Bookmark this list so you can get through it this weekend! You’ll going to kill this challenge, babe, and we are so here for you through it all!!