Sevilla. Sevilla is hands down my new favorite city in Spain!
I definitely loved seeing Barcelona and Ibiza again. Mallorca was special in it's own way, but Sevilla wasAMAZING!
Normally I am drawn to coastal cities being a Cali girl, but there was so much culture and a perfect mix of everything I love.
We stayed at the Eme Catedral Hotelin the heart of the city. It wasn't quite as nice as the one in Mallorca, but still good. Rooftop pool and bar with amazing views…. can't be too bad
We only had one FULL day here, but definitely made the most of it. First night we went to a traditional Flamanco dance show, incredible dinner and crashed. On our day in Sevilla, we walked EVERYWHERE!
Ryan already knew I had magical mapping powers, but this was the day I really shocked him. No maps, no clue where we were going, but we saw the entire city and made it back in one piece.
- Walked to Plaza de Espa√±a. I did a live SnapChat workout on POPSUGAR from here. People looked at me like I was crazy. Staring withtheir chocolate croissants…Pretty entertaining!
- Casa De La Memoria: Tiny historic building with an incredible Flamenco show.
- Dinner at Pero Viejo: Tapas Tapas Tapas! YUM!
- Alcazar Sevilla:Basically looks like Aladdin's palace. Gorgeous tile work and gardens to roam around through.
- La Brunilda: YouMUST GO HERE!!!Ties for best with myspot in Mallorca
- Mama Bistro: Sounds Italian, but it's not. Get the eggplant!
♥ For only having about 36 hours in the city we did a lot! I felt like we walked from restaurant to restaurant and got my fill of tapas.SO WORTH IT!Plus, allthe walking made me feel way less guilty about the endless food and wine though so….
Ready for Portugal! It's known for it's light fresh Mediterranean dishes which is just what I needed after a week in Spain!