Workout Challenge. Get ready to sweat with the January Slim Down Workout Challenge!
Yes! You're doing this! I'm so excited to have you in this challenge! If you've been feeling like you've hit a plateau, you're not seeing the changes you want and are ready to switch things up, I've got your back!
Repost this to Instagram so I know you are in with me!!
Tag me @lovesweatfitness & If you're new to the #LSFcommunity make sure you say hi to all the #teamlsf girls and use the hashtags so I can see how you're doing along the way!
Oh! Don't forget to take good, clear "before & after" pictures throughout your challenges so I can share them and help inspire more girls! #teamlsf
HOW to Get Started!
Stay Connected & Accountable:
- AddKatie@lovesweatfitness.com to your email contacts. I'm going to be sending you weekly updates, motivation and sneak peaks at new recipes you don't want to miss!
- Subscribe to my channelon YouTube!
- Print & Post Your Calendar:Putting it out there for your friends and family to see is a great way to stay committed to your goals!
- Saveyour password. This will be how you access the blog and get your workouts all in one place!
- Join the AMAZING LSF Facebook Support Group!– Thousands of #lsfsisters all supporting each other and making it happen together!
- Take Before and After Photos & Measurements:This is the best way to SEE your progress. Click Herefor more on how to take the perfect pictures to track your transformation.This is SOOOOOOOOO important!!
Get Support & Motivation:The more we all share, the better we can help and support each other! Post your #lsfsweatyselfies , meals, and anything else fun you're doing every day!
- Tag @LoveSweatFitness
- Search and use hashtags #LoveSweatFitness #teamLSF & #LSFhotbody so I can see how you're doing along the way!
- **Remember, if you are private on Instagram I won't be able to see your posts. If you are not comfortable sharing your photos on your personal Instagram account, try creating a separate fitness one! I know there are lots of girls who have started making ones likeLSF_NameorName_LSFgirletc. This way all your #LSFsisters can see your progress, but you don't have to share it with all your friends and family.
MUST Do's To Get the Best Results:
- Drink about 2-3 liters of water each day
- Eat a clean diet:I have tons of simple clean recipes on my youtube channel and blog!
Always warm-up:I've made a video with some of my favorite dynamic stretches to warm you upand get ready to rock!