what foods tone your butt
If you're looking for foods to help tone your butt, it's all about the protein! It's so easy to forget about nutrition when it comes to transforming your booty, but just doing squats is not the way to get those booty gains! You cannot forget about nutrition and this booty builder breakfast burrito is life!
What foods help tone your butt
When it comes to making that booty pop it's all about building lean muscle without losing that nice little cushion. One of the best ways to tone your butt is to load up on protein!! Like, a lot! Here are some of the BEST foods to add into your day to get more protein:
- Protein powder - the easiest!
- Cottage Cheese
- Greek Yogurt
Speaking of nutrition, you should def check out our Hot Body Meal Plan because it's full of recipes like this! This thing is absolutely stocked with good stuff!
Booty Builder Breakfast Burrito: (serves 2)
Approx 22g protein per serving!
- 2 large whole grain or grain-free tortillas
- 3 Whole Eggs + 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1 tsp avocado oil or cooking spray
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Salt & pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high and spray or add oil.
- Saute the mushrooms, onion, and peppers adding a sprinkle of salt and pepper until cooked (about 6 minutes)
- Reduce head to medium-low, add eggs, and begin to scramble.
- Add the spinach and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Split the mixture into two portions and add to the center of the tortillas.
- Fold the bottom half of the tortilla over the filling and then pull back to form a roll. Then fold in each side of the tortilla and begin to tightly roll until you have a burrito.
**Option to substitute eggs for tofu. If using Tofu, use one block of extra firm tofu, drained, and break it up into small crumbles, add spices and cook until it's thoroughly heated (about 5 mins.)