LSF Nutrition Testing Details:
All LSF Nutrition products are rigorously tested both internally and a third party on every product, every batch, every time. No exceptions.
Every raw material ingredient (active and inactive) is tested for:
- (E.coli, Salmonella, Enterobacteriaceae, Staphylococcus Aureus, Yeast, Mold)
- Identity – Ingredient is what it is supposed to be
- Purity and Potency when applicable.
- It must pass all 3 test before leaving quarantine. This testing is done 100% of the time, every ingredient, regardless of supplier.
During the blending we pull samples of the powder and test for specific ingredients to ensure it is a homogenous mixture and blended correctly.
For LSF Plant Proteins, prior to packaging we send out all powders for allergen testing.
Then after the product is completed, prior to releasing we test for:
- Microbial again
- Heavy Metals
- Specific ingredients (matrix dependent)
- On the Proteins we tested for protein content
- Immunity – tested for Vitamin C
- Sleep – tested for Magnesium
- Mood tested for Zinc and Magnesium