Healthy strawberry ice cream. Happy National Strawberry Day, LSF Babes!
Cheers to a delicious holiday! There are so many ways to celebrate this lovely fruit but my fave is with some Healthy Strawberry Ice Cream!
As you girls know, I am not a huge sweets gal, but I definitely enjoy indulging now and again — especially when it’s in a guilt-free way like this delish ice cream! Such a great way to #LiveGuiltless — right?!
Healthy Strawberry Ice Cream
Serves 6 – 280Calories, 22 carbs, 24 fat, 1 protein, 7 sugar per serving
- 3 cups frozen strawberries, hulled
- 2 cans (13.5 oz. each) full-fat coconut milk or cream*
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dump all ingredients in the blender and blend it up!
- Freeze for at least an hour for optimal ice cream texture
- Scoop it up and enjoy!
*Pro tip: Put milk (or cream) in the fridge overnight prior to using it