Raspberry chia seed pudding. I shared these on Instagram last week and you girls went nuts (or seeds?…) for the recipe so here it is.
This Raspberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding is vegan, simple to make and meal prep and 110% #LSFapproved. You’ll find tons of recipes like these in the Guiltless Nutrition Lifestyle Recipe Book
YUMM-O! I promise that it’s as delicious as it is pretty, too! Add those ingredients ?to your grocery list and get ready for a treat!
2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 – 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
6 tbsp chia seeds
1. Blend coconut milk, raspberries and banana together until smooth
2. Divide chia seeds into 4 airtight containers like small mason jars (approx 1.5 tbsp each)
3. Pour the liquid mixture evenly into each jar. Mix or shake until combined.
4. Store in the fridge overnight and enjoy for up to 4 days.
5. Option to layer with raspberries and top with LSF granola!
*Makes 4 servings (nutritional info per serving based on canned light coconut milk)
Calories : 190
Carbs: 22 g
Nutritional info will vary depending on the type of coconut milk you use.