Pumpkin spice nice cream. Taking it From Good to Great with a Little goodnessknows | Pumpkin Spice Nice Cream
Nice cream recipes have been popping up everywhere lately. It’s vegan ice cream you can make at home and full of fresh, healthy REALingredients.
I’ve been working on the perfect basic Pumpkin Spice Nice Cream recipe. Let me tell you… it hasn’t been easy. Taste testing is EXHAUSTING, but somebody has to do it
I volunteer as tribute!
It’s fall. Pumpkin EVERYTHING! Most desserts you’ll find are loaded with artificial colors, flavors and way too much sugar. I love creating healthier versions of my faves so I can indulge guilt-free.
Making treats at home means you can make sure they’re packed with nutrients and even more delicious!
My nice cream is loaded with healthy fats, fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. You’ll feel a whole lot better about your holiday splurge if this is in your bowl.
This recipe is like a little bite of fall in your mouth! So good!
It’s great solo, but I always love a little crunch. Texture is everything! It needed topping to take it next level good.
My pumpkin Spice Nice Cream is “nice” because it’s made with simple whole ingredients. Anything I add to it with has to be equally as good.
Cranberry Almond Dark Chocolate is my FAVE. The squares are made with whole nuts, real fruit, toasted oats, dark chocolate AND no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
I wasn’t sure how the cranberry and pumpkin would mix, but I crumbled that bad boy on top and it was perfection!
- 6 medjool dates, pitted -or- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut milk (full-fat)
- 1 – 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 banans, frozen
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1-2 goodnessknows squares, crumbled
- Refrigerate 1 can of coconut milk overnight
- Freeze bananas overnight
- Blend dates and coconut milk
- Add frozen bananas, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and blend until smooth
- Eat as a soft serve or put in a container and place in freezer
- Stir every 30 minutes or so for the first few hours and put it back in the freezer.
- Eat as soft serve or let it freeze overnight. Allow 10 minutes to soften before serving
- Crumble the goodnessknows squares on top and enjoy!
Give it a go and let me know how you love it! I’m telling you, the goodnessknows cranberry snack squares are game changer on top!
To find where you can purchase goodnessknows near you, please visit: https://marschocolate.com/wheretobuy and be sure to look for its new product packaging in store that is marked with “gluten free” on the label!