You guys – these Pineapple Pound Cakes are delicious and the perfect little pound cakes for your Easter brunch or really anytime you want a sweet, healthy bite!
Perfect Brunch Cakes
My mom got me these cute little Easter dishes and I knew I had to make up the perfect new recipe for it. These grain-free pineapple pound cakes are it. And if you’re not into the pineapple, be #basic and ditch it.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted and slightly cooled)
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup or monk fruit syrup (to make it sugar free)
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 4 pineapple rings (sized to fit your dishes)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- In another bowl, combine all wet ingredients together until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add mixture to the four small ceramic baking dishes or one large one.
- Add a pineapple ring to the top of each dish.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 15 minutes. Check with a toothpick and continue baking until you can remove the pick without any wet mixture and edges are brown.
Serves 4 // Calories per serving: 267
Fat 15g – Carbs 14g – Protein 10g – Sugar12g
*Calculated with real maple syrup. Remove sugar grams if using all monk fruit.
Get more recipes like this!
View all comments