2tbs coconut flour
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1tsp pure vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon
*Add almond milk as needed to reach pancake batter consistency
- Spray pan with coconut oil cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together
- Scoop batter to form pancakes on a hot griddle.
- Cook about 2 min each side Topping: In a bowl mix walnut pieces, a few sprinkles of cinnamon and a drizzle of honey.
- Spread organic peanut butter thinly on cooked pancakes and top with fresh banana slices and walnut mixture